Introducing Myself

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 2 18:30:36 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 4:32 AM, Rolando Perez
<rolando.perez.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello people my name is Rolando Perez and i am from Panama, if you want to
> know more about me just see my user wiki page
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rolilink i will be glad of assist in
> everything i can and learn with you. My skills are HTML,CSS/LESS ,
> Javascript(Medium) , PHP(Basic) and C(Medium),Photoshop(Medium) . Now i am
> learning python and android development.

Hi,

You could start by looking at our active tickets[1] and use the wiki
page[2] in order to know how to checkout our websites and start coding
:)
Please ask your questions here or better on the #fedora-websites irc channel.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/report/1
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_fix_bugs_on_the_Fedora_Project_website

Cheers,

--