[Design-team] Redesigning start.fpo (again)

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 23:58:54 UTC 2012

some suggestion that i kept getting from local foss dudes:

* turn start.fp.o to a welcome page that help users to get started with fedora
** show latest/popular apps, maybe with a packagekit .catalog file
links which will make it easy for user to install the app
** show something like "new to fedora?, click here to learn" -> which
will point user to a site with videos, and tutorials
** show something like "have problems? ask here" -> point to ask.fp.o