setting up new user account - Fedora

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Mar 23 18:33:43 UTC 2012

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 17:00:14 +0000 (GMT)
Waldemar Antonik <waldemar.antonik at yahoo.ie> wrote:

> many thanks Buddhike,
> I appreciate your quick reply on this.
> I'll wait then for my login name : 'breadfan' being activated and
> initial password being sent to me, so that i could set up my account
> at Fedora for future tranlations. thanks! have a good weekend!

Hey Waldemar.

The problem here is sadly yahoo. ;(

They quite often block the entire fedoraproject.org domain due to some
random spam report, so we can't get any emails through to yahoo users.
We have talked to them many times and they refuse to do anything to
help us. ;(

See: http://mmcgrath.livejournal.com/37248.html

Is there any way you could use a gmail or hotmail or other free
account? If not, please just try again in a day or so and hopefully
whatever block they have on us will have expired. ;(

Sorry for the bad news..

> Waldi

kevin