remove my information from fedora's website

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 20:27:50 UTC 2012

On 30 March 2012 09:36, Robert Whetsel <rwhetsel at ravensong.com> wrote:
> Sirs,
>
> I have taken a position with the DoD, and need to remove my account to
> include all personal information from the site. I have looked on the
> website and have not found how to to this. Can you point me in the
> right direction?

Uhm where is the info you are finding. That would be needed to know
who or what will remove it.

That said.. we can only remove some of the information.. there are
thousands of archives out there which will have anything that has been
on the website. In general and DoD departments are aware of this..
once somehting is on the internet.. it is going to be somewhere til
the end of time.