Correct site address of Fedora Indonesia Community

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 4 08:18:04 UTC 2012

Adding the mailing list in CC as Yafiz replied only to *me*, and I am
not THE one having the full power :)

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 4:02 AM, Yafiz Haris Nasution <yafiz at fedora.or.id> wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> We Build the site from zero with the first Fedora Ambassadors from Indonesia
> :
>
> John Chendra (chendra AT fedoraproject DOT org)
> Dichi Al Faridi (dichi AT fedoraproject DOT org)
> Bambang Ismono (ibenk68th AT fedoraproject DOT org)
>
> Yafiz Haris Nasution (yafiz AT fedoraproject DOT org) (Not Again, focus
> develop community in Indonesia)
>

> We have a first meeting directly with them with the goal of building fedora
> Indonesia community in 2007 & 2008 (and we always meeting until now with the
> Fedora Ambassadors Indonesia).
> And finally we develop with the community to help people with heart prefers
> fedora.
>
> But someone just trying to get away from us, whereas before he was part of
> the community.
>
> Fedora Project does not appreciate our efforts to develop community ?

Hey, If you're an amba, you should have read yesterday my feeling
about the Fedora Community:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2012-May/019505.html

So please, try to sort that with your community, in public, as to
avoid internal conflicts.

> Just infomation : http://planet.fedora.or.id/ registered at
> http://planet.fedoraproject.org/

Please guys, use bottom posting only.

The question has been raised to the board and amba mailing list, and
should now be continued there.

I would appreciate if you guys could explain you there:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2012-May/019514.html

Best Regards,

--
Kévin Raymond