Request to add Fedora-it.org to Fedora Italian Communities

Antonio Trande anto.trande at gmail.com
Tue May 22 18:57:33 UTC 2012

2012/5/22 Kévin Raymond <shaiton at fedoraproject.org>

> > Kevin, i understand your viewpoint. But i can also say you that some
> times
> > the perspectives of some people can be various and not sharable. ;)
> >

> > The italian visitors will have the freedom to choose between two Fedora
> > websites.
> > Everyone of them (websites) will can provide the same support or the same
> > news but also a different view of FOSS.
> >

> Sure, And I am not the only one deciding here.
> That's why I've asked you to reply on the mailing list.
>
> I strongly think that we can't add a link to all websites, but if all
> want it on your way, you win ;-).
>
> Better would probably for you to summarize our exchange on the list,
> and we will see.
> But please, do mind about the trademark agreement.
>

> --
> Kévin Raymond
> (shaiton)
> GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2

Thank you Kévin and sorry if i have not continued the discussion on this
ML).

Summarizing:

my request regards to add fedora-it.org (together the actual italian Fedora
community) like a new Italian Fedora community.
Fedora-it.org are not still signed the trademark agreement but we will take
care soon.

As i have written to Kévin Raymond, we respect the fedoraonline.it work and
don't contrast it; however we (as a Fedora website in
ILDN<http://ildn.net/il-network-ildn>)
wish offer a further source of support, of information and a distinct
viewpoint about Fedora.

I would like know what you think about and if possible do it.

Regards

--
*Antonio Trande
"Fedora Ambassador"

**mail*: mailto:sagitter at fedoraproject.org <sagitter at fedoraproject.org>
*Homepage*: http://www.fedora-os.org
*Sip Address* : sip:sagitter AT ekiga.net
*Jabber <http://jabber.org/>* :sagitter AT jabber.org
*GPG Key: 19E6DF27*