planet.fedoraproject.org - October 29, 2012 - "Ted Ts'o is a rape apologist and why this matters"

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Sat Nov 3 16:04:51 UTC 2012

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:57 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Nov 2012 14:28:29 -0700
> Jonathan Haskins <jhaskins at killobyte.com> wrote:
>
> > On October 29, 2012 at the address http://planet.fedoraproject.org you
> > syndicated a blog post by Matthew Garrett that made highly
> > inflammatory accusations that kernel maintainer Ted Ts'o endorses
> > rape. Leaving aside for the moment to what extent such accusations
> > are warranted, they are certainly extremely controversial and
> > divisive to the community.
> >
> > Does Fedora as an organization endorse these comments?
>
> Please see the front page of planet.fedoraproject.org:
>
> "The content on this page is provided by Fedora contributors, and
> represents their individual viewpoints, and not necessarily those of
> the Fedora Project or any of its sponsors or other members."

Hi

Agreed with Kevin, it really describe our standing.

However if there is anything really abnormal please consider reporting
them, we will take action and may remove the blog after a warning if it
repeats. For an example photography . . . and may be spamy blog . . .

However we encourage our members to post things related with the project or
FOSS in some extend but not required to limit.Therefore if you believe a
post which we syndicated through our plant needs some attention since it
violates social standards please do report with the link. We will take
required actions asap after some investigations.

Thanks !

--
Regards,
Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera (bckurera)