fedoraproject.org still claiming 2 days until beta

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 8 08:34:14 UTC 2012

Le 8 nov. 2012 08:33, "Robert Mayr" <robyduck at gmail.com> a écrit :

> 2012/11/5 Kévin Raymond <shaiton at fedoraproject.org>
>>
>> Le lundi 05 nov. 2012 à 05:38:20 (-0500), Gary Smith a écrit :
>> > Hi
>> >

>> > The banner feature section "[1] Free your desktop with Fedora" at
http://fedoraproject.org/ is currently claiming that "Fedora 18 Beta Coming
in 2 days!" which is no longer true since the slip to 2012-11-13 as
described at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/18/Schedule

>> > Might wanna change it ;0)
>>
>> WoW, thanks so much!
>> This is the first time we write the Beta release date on our websites
(at alpha
>> time) and I totally forgot to update this after the Go/No-Go meeting.
>>
>> Pushed a fix, will be alive in a bit more than half an hour.
>

> Hi,
> I'm picking up this thread to remember we need to update the counter,
Beta release now it's november 27th!
> I'm moving house, so I'm not able to push an update this days...

hehe thanks.
I will do that asap but I am stuck outside of my building actually, no
keys.. :-)