Self-Introduction :Keshav Kumar

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 30 15:09:52 UTC 2012

2012/11/30 Keshav Kumar <keshav_kumar22 at yahoo.in>:
> Hello Everyone,
> I am keshav kumar currently persuing my B Tech degree at srm university in India.I am in third year and I have been into website development and blogging for a while and like programming and stuffs.My programming skills are confined to HTML,C/C++ ,java,php and databases only. I am new to this python but will learn within a short span of time.
> I am under mentorship for ambassador and looking forward to contribute to fedora with this group.I am execting to learn alot about core website development from you all.Thank you,
>

> keshv kumar

Hi Keshav,
the best starting point would be our join page [1], where you should
follow the points step by step.
Since you know PHP you should be able to gett soon some Python skills,
because our sites are build with Html/CSS and the Genshi framework for
internationalization.
You should also take a look at the 960 grid system [2], because you'll
see many divs in our sources.

To get started, you need: - to clone our repo. See [3] and join the
web FAS group.
Start working on tickets, see easyfix [4] or our Trac [5]. You can
send your patches there.
Please ask if you have any doubts, here or on the websites irc channel
on freenode. (#fedora-websites)

Cheers

-------------------
Robert Mayr