Need know that people thinks of Fedora Project, better community or friends Fedora values

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 4 07:06:17 UTC 2012

Le 4 sept. 2012 04:42, "Álvaro Castillo" <netsys at fedoraproject.org> a
écrit :

> Dear Websites mailing list,
>
> I am ambassador of Fedora Project, and I try to change something on
Fedora, from marketing to software installed or added on LiveCDs, to better
Fedora.

> On ambassador mailing list, I have sent email with some suggestions that
you can find here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Netsys/Suggestions_improvement_for_Fedora_Project

> I think, We need an platform where all people, Fedora users, ambassadors,
Web sites maintainers...et can give your opinions, ideas, and more, there.

Hi, that's a really nice. idea, but we are not the team dealing with that.
You need to select the software, to specify the requirements and to have a
team willing to maintain it.
Finally you've to request an hosting VM to the Infra team.

Better is probably to build the maintainer team first. You should probably
ask on devel infra and the Fedora Planet.

Actually we don't really have an efficient way to share our thoughts..
You're going to solve this :-)
Actually the best way is to provide a wiki page with all the information.

> An user of marketing list, Arnav Kalra, suggested build or use a platform
for people do suggestions, ideas...et, such as Ubuntu brainstorm
http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/ . There, some users can vote your
suggestions, ideas and more... So, we can know What need change or better
Fedora Project?

Please remind that we want ONLY Free and Open Source software. I don't know
what are using Dell or Canonical..