Clear fudcon.fp.o from past events

Robert Mayr robyduck at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 06:39:47 UTC 2012

Hi,
actually on the fudcon.fp.o site [1] we have two events listed, the EMEA
one in Paris (mid october) and the the LATAM, which was held in Valencia at
the end of august.
I suggest to keep only the upcoming events active on that page, for the
past events of 2012 we could insert a link to their reports.

I know we have, at the end of the page, a small link to the wiki site of
past events. I think it would be better if we are more specific.
On the left side I suggest to maintain the upcoming Paris event 2012.
On the right side, where actually is the LATAM event in Valencia, I suggest
to link directly the reports of Kuala Lumpur, Blacksburg and Valencia
(FUDCon 2012).

I don't open a knew ticket about this small change, because I'm curious
first to hear what do you think about it.

See ya.

Robert Mayr
(robyduck)

[1] - http://fudcon.fedoraproject.org