Introducing changes on the Workflow

shaiton at fedoraproject.org shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Sat Apr 20 15:30:23 UTC 2013

> The new workflow is going really fine and makes things easier to handle.
> As we will merge tuesday and are preparing the alpha branch to simply push it
> at the right time, we should only avoid to have too much conflicting issues. It
> would probably be the best not to push anything to alpha or master branch until
> F19-Alpha is released, IMHO. For development commits we are using the
> stg-branch.
> Let's see if the cat is dead or alive.... :D

I hope we won't kill him :)

After a quick check, only fedoraproject.org/po/fedora-web.pot will make
conflict. To avoid it, we just have to override it with the f19-alpha
branch (theirs) or run "make pot" ;)

Robert, I am sure you'll be ready for Beta too. In any case we will
discuss a bit more about GA and Beta before my vacation (see vacation wiki
page). I should miss just Beta.

(And I agree, we should avoid commits on master and alpha now, we should
be ready: #196)

--
Kévin Raymond
(Shaiton)