[Fedora Infrastructure] #3927: badges.fedoraproject.org includes JavaScript and Images via HTTP instead of HTTPS

Fedora Infrastructure trac at fedorahosted.org
Tue Aug 13 20:22:52 UTC 2013

#3927: badges.fedoraproject.org includes JavaScript and Images via HTTP instead of
HTTPS
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  till         |       Owner:  webmaster
     Type:  bug          |      Status:  new
 Blocking:               |   Sensitive:  0
-------------------------+------------------------------

Comment (by ralph):

 Also re-filed this bug upstream.  https://github.com/fedora-
 infra/tahrir/issues/178

 Fixing the image http issue is an infrastructure problem.  We need to
 update the image links in the production db.

 Fixing the css is an app development problem.  See again
 https://github.com/fedora-infra/tahrir/issues/178

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/3927#comment:1>
Fedora Infrastructure <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure>