dividing up the wiki?

Chris Roberts croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Wed Aug 21 15:56:38 UTC 2013

Thank you Matthew :) I see your point and will have to look at a different way to approach that. Maybe change the name of the page to archived or previous years notes.>>> Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org> 08/21/13 11:33 AM >>>On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 11:25:24AM -0400, Chris Roberts wrote:> For example here is the docs team meeting page:> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Docs_Project_meetings> and the Archived page:> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Old_Docs_Project_Steering_Committee_meeting_minutes_linksRight, so, this is good, but what's to prevent people from stumbling on thelatter and missing the word "old" for a few minutes?> Part of my contribution to the Fedora is making the wiki look better, I> have good experience with this, as its part of my day job in dealing> with wikis.That is awesome. Thanks!-- Matthew Miller           mattdm at mattdm.org          <http://mattdm.org/>