dividing up the wiki?

Chris Roberts croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Thu Aug 22 16:22:02 UTC 2013

The wiki does have a section for drafts, these are small howtos and quick guides. This section does need some people to help contribute to them, I personally have not gone through and checked each one for when the last update was. There is a link to this page on the Docs team project wiki page. Hopefully we can get some contributors to help with these. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Documentation >>> Matthew Miller <mattdm at fedoraproject.org> 08/22/13 11:41 AM >>>On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 11:24:26AM -0400, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:> So I'm ok making sure these use cases are divided somehow, but does it> have to be all on Wiki?It doesn't have to be wiki, but there is a definite need for semi-polisheduser (again, broad sense of user) documentation with a lower bar to entry.If I see a typo or outdated information on the docs site, I might... file abug, I guess? Probably just ignore it. Not obvious how to dive in.Also, the documents all seem like of book-like. What about smaller howtosand quickstart guides?