New download pages, brainstorming

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 29 21:16:31 UTC 2013

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 03:52:44PM +0200, Robert Mayr wrote:
> Actually we have also an input from FESCo to make the Cloud Images
> more visible [1], so, why not remake the pages of the other arches
> too?

I don't have any actual input on the design thoughts here except to be glad
that people are working on it, but I wanted to add that it looks like
https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/163 is happening -- that is, *three*
target products, (Desktop/Workstation, Cloud, Server) for Fedora 21.

That's a ways off and doesn't _have_ to inform the F20 design, but I wanted
to give proper heads-up.