Question regarding to www.fedoraproject.org

Keng Soon Goh KengSoon.Goh at hughes.com
Tue Feb 26 16:44:55 UTC 2013

Kevin,

Thanks for quick response. I still having problem. I went to different
location with different upstream providers of our network, and I was not
able to browse through this IPv6 address. I am not sure what you say
"working fine for me from here". Are you testing internally or somewhere
outside of your network? Remember that you have three different Web
Hosting location, and it might using the other two. Is there any of your
firewall blocking Hughes IPv6 subnet? Hughes IPv6 subnet is 2001:5B0::/32
le /49.

Thanks.
Keng Soon