fedoraproject website, new ressource

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jan 5 14:15:36 UTC 2013

> 2012/12/30 Kévin Raymond <shaiton at fedoraproject.org>
>
>> Dear translators,
>>
>> Please find on transifex[1] the new fpo ressource. We added the secondary
>> arches
>> at get-fedora-options.
>> It will be merge on the f18-beta branch right before the release date.
>> Please
>> don't translate the f18-beta branch anymore.
>>
>> I am currently building a better translating process in order to avoid
>> this kind
>> of ressource creation/lock/merge... And keep the credits rights (I should
>> not
>> appear as a translator). But it needs some codes to be clear and we are on
>> freeze. Let's make F19 a wonderful release :D
>>
>> Please report any issues, and proofread at
>> http://stg.fedoraproject.org/get-fedora-options#2nd_arches
>>
>> [1]
>> https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora-web/resource/fedoraproject-org-stg-arches/
>>
>> --
>> Kévin Raymond
>> (Shaiton)

Dear translators,
perhaps you've just seen we merged the branches (beta and arch) to master
branch.
Accordingly to the merge we updated and pushed the new fpo ressource on
transifex [1].
Please continue translating there, thank you.
For those who just have translated the new secondary architecture page,
please check the strings, because we fixed two or three minor issues.

[1]
https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora-web/resource/fedoraproject-org-master/

--
Robert Mayr