Open Graph on fedoraproject.org

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 17:29:19 UTC 2013

Does the fp.o website have any headers/meta for supporting Open Graph
for social sites?

I noticed that people posting links to fp.o for the F19 release had
random graphics inserted.  My understanding of the Open Graph Protocol
is that if we put the right elements in our sitewide headers, we can
ensure those graphics look nice -- for example, a standard Fedora logo
of some sort.

This site (dated 2012-Jul-27) attempts to explain the usage:
http://squigloo.com.au/general/how-to-set-the-default-image-for-facebook-sharing-your-website/