self-introduction email to join the Fedora Websites Project

ouajjani ali ouajjani at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 22:41:12 UTC 2013

Hello

My name is Ali Ouajjani from Morocco and I am really interested in
contributing to the Open Source that's why I've chosen to participate in
this project.
I don't have anything concrete that i can call Experience, but i consider
myself as a fast-learner
Until now, in the field of Web I have managed to learn  HTML, CSS, PHP...
and i am looking forward to master them and learn more skills that could
help our community and the Fedora Website Project.
Right now i am looking for an internship in London because i just got my
Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering and i was hoping that i can
participate in the project  so that i can have a better view of the Virtual
and Professional World.

Looking forward to hear
from you
Ali Ouajjani