Issue with Fedora's website with Opera borwser

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 8 21:27:09 UTC 2013

2013/6/8 Hot Music Fan <hotmusicfan at mail.bg>

> Hello! [image: :)]
> I have noticed an issue with some parts of the Fedora's website, when
> loaded with Opera. The buttons are not visible.
> See the applied screenshot. [image: :)]
>

> .:: HotMusicFan :: Have a nice day! :) ::.

Hi,
you are right, this is an issue we have also for IE. CSS3 isn't standard
yet, so there are many options for every browser to define when we need a
gradient color. Actually we have all the definitions for gecko and webkit
browsers, covering most of the users, but it would be nice to have them
also completed for Opera and IE. I hope we'll have soon a standard for this
kind of CSS options.

For your question, I've just pushed a fix to have the buttons also in the
Opera browser, it should be alive in an hour or so.

Thank you for reporting this.
Cheers.

--
Robert Mayr