Kiara Navarro - Self-Introduction Email

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 3 14:38:57 UTC 2013

2013/3/3 Kiara Navarro <kiarakovalevsky at gmail.com>

> Hi Website Fedora Team:
>
> My name is Kiara Navarro from Panama and I've been working with Fedora
> since the 15th version. I'm studying Electrical and Telecomunication
> Engineering and I use the Fedora Electronic Spin.
>
> I have some knowledge in HTML, CSS and I've been working with some CMS
> to create websites.
>
> Mainly I would like to contribute to the publication of new content in
> spanish and portuguese to the Fedora Electronic Page.
>
> This is my self-introduction email following the steps to joining to
> the fedora websites project.
>
> Thanks for all.

Hey Kiara, welcome!
I guess you also did the other steps to join our group, did you?
To get started you can clone our repository as described here [1] and start
with some easyfix tickets [2], or just see our track [3]. You can send your
patches there in every moment.
For the Electronic Spin you can also have a look on its wiki page [4].
Please ask if you have any doubts, here or on the websites irc channel on
freenode. (#fedora-websites)

[1]
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_fix_bugs_on_the_Fedora_Project_website
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/easyfix/#fedora-websites