Spell mistake on French join-fedora page

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 7 11:19:01 UTC 2013

Le mardi 05 nov. 2013 à 17:30:15 (+0100), Romain Porte a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I was browsing on the French version of fedoraproject and on the
> join-fedora page (https://fedoraproject.org/fr/join-fedora) I saw a
> translation mistake :
>
>    Fedora a de nombreux cannaux IRC
>    <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate#IRC>, dont plusieurs pour
>    discuter.

> the translation process of the website so I sent you an email, maybe
> you should pass it to the translation team.

Hi Romain,

Thank you to have reported this issue.
I have just fixed it through our translating platform at
http://fedora.transifex.com/

It will go in production after the next translation sync, which occurs
daily.

If you want to reach the French team, start there:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_French_Team

Cheers,

--
Kévin Raymond