Forgot Username and Password

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 11 10:57:12 UTC 2013

2013/11/11 Nitin Gupta <nitingupta910 at gmail.com>:
> Sijis: I could reset my password using user 'nitin'. Thanks.
Great :)

> However, now I want to delete this account since I created another one using
> another email id. I could not figure out how I can delete this account --
> can you
> please help with this?
>
> Thanks,
> Nitin

Hi Nitin,
we don't permit full account removal, because we need to be able to
handle the situation where someone makes a contribution, then leaves
the project. In the unlikely event that there is a legal concern about
that past contribution, we need to have their contact information to
make the attempt to communicate with that previous contributor.
I see you didn't contribute for now with any of the two accounts, so
you should choose the one you want to use and start doing it. You can
setthe other account to inactive and request to delete the wiki user
page.
Feel free to contact Fedora Legal for any doubts and check out a
similar request here [1].

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/3472#comment:1

--
Robert Mayr