ticket #218

Janez Nemanič janez.nemanic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 13:01:23 UTC 2013

OK I will change the content of that site a little bit and before applying
changes I will post the text on mailing list. If everybody will like it
then we will apply those changes. And I will try to make text a little bit
general, because at the moment you get a feeling that software from
BitTorrent Inc. is the only BitTorrent client software.