bug found on website

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Sun Oct 20 21:36:42 UTC 2013

2013/10/20 Ray Mellon <bittersweetmellon at gmail.com>:
> I found a bug on a link through http://fedoraproject.org/en/using/
>
> clicking on the like for Hamster,
> lines 197, 198, 199, 200, 201 in the web page source code,
> sends you to this page:
>
> http://gnomejournal.org/article/73/tracking-your-time-with-project-hamster
>
> which appears not to be there.
>
> Thanks, Rhiannon

Hi Rhiannon,
I dropped for now Hamster from the 'using' page, as it's outdated and
going to be replaced by the hamster-applet; it should be live in an
hour or so.
Actually we still display this feature on our features page [1], and
we will update these two pages as soon as possible.
The same issue is already part of ticket #164 [2], if you want to help
out you're welcome :)
I'm adding here also a link [3] where you can read more about hamster
and its status.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/en/features/#office
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/164
[3] http://projecthamster.wordpress.com/