excessive emails

Steve Hennagin hennagins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 20:36:35 UTC 2013

Greetings!

I have not heard back from you about the excessive emails I have been receiving from "donotreply at fedoraproject.org".

I trust that you are working on this problem. I deleted 165 of these emails yesterday, all delivered since September 24, 2013. I also deleted 87 of them today, all delivered since September 25, 2013.

As I posted in the previous email I had a fedora forum account from which these emails originated. I attempted to unsubscribe from them by going to the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of one of the emails. I attempted every option offered by that link to unsubscribe and was unsuccessful every time. I contacted someone from fedora forum about this. The result of that contact is that I no longer have access to fedora forum but am still receiving the emails from "donotreply at fedoraproject.org".

Please resolve this issue by taking my email address off the list of recipients of these messages.

Thank you for your help.
Steve Hennagin
hennagins at gmail.com