waartaa -- open source web-based chat

Ratnadeep Debnath rtnpro at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 20:45:55 UTC 2014

Hi Chaoyi,

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 5:05 AM, Chaoyi Zha <cydrobolt at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> This idea goes sound good, however, Waartaa seems to be buggy (right
> now). I gave it a shot, but it wouldn't parse chat correctly, it had
> trouble displaying messages from others. Sounds like a good idea,
> though.

I'm glad that you like the idea of Waartaa. Waartaa is work in
progress and there's a couple of bugs. The issue that you faced with
the hosted instance of Waartaa is due to the database getting choked
up with increased number of chat logs. We are looking into this issue
and will fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks for taking a look at Waartaa.

I believe that Waartaa is a cool idea and worth implementing. It'd be
great to have more contributors to the project to speed up it's
development :)

Regards,
rtnpro
--