Contributing to web related tasks

Nick Germaine nickgermaine1024 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 15:45:10 UTC 2014

I like Fedora.  Plain and simple.

I understand that free software needs contributors to succeed, and so I'm
offering my skills up to help out with the websites (I have seen quite a
few tickets in there).

First, here's an unfinished demo of a website that acts like a desktop:
http://pointybracket.net/demo

I worked on it a while ago and never finished it.  It was kind of aimless
 to begin with.

Here's some other sites I've done:

http://pointybracket.net
http://amsainc.com
http://mvit.ca
http://hillcanproductions.com

I'm currently working on a project management system usign PHP and a lot of
ajax stuff.  It's not live anywhere because it's so early in development,
so I'll attach a screenshot.

You'll notice I'm on ubuntu.  I was trying ou 14.04 to see if it's any
better, and still don't like it.  lol.

Anyway, I'd like to join the team and help out.

Thanks

--
Nick Germaine
Web & software developer