please drop the distracting "Draft" background image

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 1 15:18:54 UTC 2014

> Hi Webmaster,
>
> would it be possible to drop the distracting background image
> on http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora_Draft_Documentation/... ?
> This is really annoying. Its no fun to read the documentation. If
> there is no fun then people don't come back.
>
> Maybe a header line saying "Draft Documentation" instead of
> "Documentation" would do?
>

> Thanx very much
> Harri

Hi Harald,
you're right, it is a little bit annoying when reading a lot of pages,
but it is still a draft and therefore it shouldn't be confused with an
official documentation. The pages are still to be completed and in
some cases corrected, so the actual goal is not to be the official
documentation but a sort of staging docs.
For example the Networking Guide is ready for final draft and QA next
week, the Sysadmin Guide will take more time.

So I think we just need to hurry up and finish all the docs in the
next weeks instead of dropping the background image, which would lead
to confusion.

Kind regards.

--
Robert Mayr