Resolving the matter

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Aug 8 11:15:04 UTC 2014

On Wed, 06 Aug 2014 15:20:54 -0700
Clinton Zeimet <cjz10 at icloud.com> wrote:

> I would appreciate it if you would allow me to provide you the
> specific links and email addresses within an email I compose, and all
> you have to do is forward and indicate you are the web master so
> items can be removed.
>
> The total would only be three forwarded emails.
>
> Could you do me a favor please?

We're sorry to say that we don't remove content from the mailing list
archives. Doing so is a non-trivial amount of work and usually doesn't
achieve anything because the content has already been disseminated to a
wide audience that we do not control.  The emails have gone out to all
of the subscribers of the mailing list at that time and also (for a
great many of our lists) been copied by third parties (for instance:
http://markmail.org and http://gmane.org).

Sorry we cannot help further.

kevin