Maybe it's time to say goodbye to start.fedoraproject.org?

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed Aug 27 11:24:43 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> On Tue, 2014-08-26 at 16:56 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> > Here is what we have right now:
> >
> > http://i.imgur.com/TJeZmYB.png
>
> Well it looks pretty, that's good, but the content is only relevant to
> Fedora developers. I'm interested in the GNOME/Wayland test day and I'm
> interested in Adam Williamson, but I don't think this would be an
> interesting start page for our users.

It would be - these are articles from Fedora Magazine. Just by coincidence,
mock up show more developer oriented arcticles. Even I think it's great
even for user to read stories about developers behind Fedora.

Look on http://fedoramagazine.org/ to check out content usually available
there, maybe with clever usage of tags, we could balance content shown
to users. On the other hand, we want our users to become contributors one
day.

Jaroslav