Final products content for F21 pre-release web

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 27 20:03:53 UTC 2014

> For Server, I think it should be the 64-bit DVD.  The DVD clearly offers only Server package sets, the netinstall AFAIK shows all products and non-product environments.  And 64-bit is clearly preferable over 32-bit on physical servers.    The 64-bit netinstall should be very easy to find for Server users, though.  (And I could see the case for offering netinstall first, I don’t feel too strongly about it.)
>
> (Actually the Server tech spec says we will produce i686, x86_64, and armv7hl, in which case I’d expect x86_64 to be the primary one, and i686 and armv7hl to be shown in similar secondary positions—except that AFAICS the current test compose doesn’t include armv7hl ISOs at all.  Does anyone know what is the arm plan?  Is it the spec or the compose that is incorrect?)
>     Mirek

Hi Mirek,
I added a default button beside the 64bit download button (live in 30
minutes or so), would that be ok? I also agree a server image in most
of the case should be 64bit, soit's fine. But we have also the other
images and IMHO people should test them too if we want to deliver
them.
Could you let me know also if the text content in the main Server
Product box is ok for the Server WG?
Thank you for your help and feedback.
Greetings.

--