Migration to Zanata

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 1 04:29:11 UTC 2014

(2014年11月28日 05:13), Xavier Lamien wrote:

> On Thu Nov 27 2014 at 7:23:55 PM Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com
> <mailto:kevin at scrye.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 15:43:15 +1000
>     Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at fedoraproject.org
>     <mailto:noriko at fedoraproject.org>> wrote:
>
>      > Hi Websites team
>      >
>      > Some of you have already noticed, we FLP (aka translation team) have
>      > started the process of migration to new fedora.zanata.org
>     <http://fedora.zanata.org> instance
>      > from Transifex. First all translators started to migrate in November
>      > 2014 (still going on).
>      >
>      > It is time to migrate all projects. This is expected to start after
>      > F21 GA. The documentation is prepared and ready at [1]. If any
>     concern
>      > or question, feel free to ask at zanata-devel ml.
>      >
>      > It has been confirmed that the following packages to be migrated.
>      > Could you mind to advise the contacts of each package current
>      > owner/maintainer?
>      >
>      > Package Name
>      > FedOAuth
>
>     FedOAuth is going away in favor of the ipsilon project.
>     So, likely this one wont need migrating. Copying Patrick here on this
>     to confirm.
>
>      > Fedora Account System
>
>     Adding Xavier as the main Fedora account system wrangler here.
>

> I will double check if there's a real need to FAS v2 to migrate as
> it only is maintained for critical bug fixes. We no longer support new
> features implementation which could imply new string to be translated.
>
> However, the next major release will come up with new wording which will
> lead us to re-translate the whole thing as they have been massively
> revamped. Zanata will be a good start.

Thank you so much for your prompt reply!
I marked this project as discontinued. Please advise if migration is
still performed.

> Also, can't find your  documentation [2] link in this thread
> Mind add it back?

Here, the documentation can be found.
http://zanata.org/help/

I will archive the projects on or after F21 GA (archiving will block
accepting translation at tx and make the project unsearchable).
Could you please advise the scheduled date for migration? We are
tracking the projects migration entirely below.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Move_To_Zanata#Software

Thanks

noriko