Fedora 20 links

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 10 08:54:32 UTC 2014

> On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 12:55:06AM +0000, Chaoyi Zha wrote:
> > We are no longer using that page. Please consult http://getfedora.org,
> or
> > http://spins.fedoraproject.org instead
>
> Is there a plan to mark those pages as historical, and provide pointers
> to the new ones? Sorry if I missed something obvious -- it's been a
> long day. :)
>
> --
> Matthew Miller
> <mattdm at fedoraproject.org>
> Fedora Project Leader

Hi Matthew,
we have redirects in place for the most important pages, such as the
fedoraproject.org, get-fedora, keys and verify, but it seems we need to add
also the lang code. These are 70 languages and we can't list them all, the
thing is we have also the wiki under fedoraproject.org, so we have to find
a better solution (and just kick all the old fpo pages to let users get a
404).

--
Robert Mayr
(robyduck)