The certifiate verification failed due to a common name mismatch on getfedora.org

Marsden, Larry Larry.Marsden at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Mon Dec 15 20:59:39 UTC 2014

Whenever I try to access the "getfedora.org" site I get the following :
Obviously the firewall is way to picky but it is guarded by un-freindly dragons who won't adjust their rules and say
it is your problem to correctly identify your site...
Could you help?

[https://getfedora.org/mwg-internal/de5fs23hu73ds/files/default/img/logo_mwg.png]<http://www.mcafee.com/>

Common Name Mismatch.

The certifiate verification failed due to a common name mismatch.

Host: getfedora.org
Common name: *.fedoraproject.org
Alternative subject names: regex([^.]*\.fedoraproject\.org), regex(fedoraproject\.org)

Larry Marsden                        | Larry Marsden
Research Technologist,               | Technologue de la recherché
Human Systems Integration (HSI),     | Groupe de l'exploitation de
                                     |    l'intégration humain-systèmes
Defence R&D Canada Toronto           | Recherche et développement pour
                                     |    la Défense Canada Toronto
1133 Sheppard Ave  West              | 1133 Ave Sheppard Ouest,

Toronto, ON      M3K 2C9             | Toronto, ON     M3K 2C9
Canada                               | Canada
Voice:  (416) 635-2000 ext. 3228     | Téléphone:(416) 635-2000 ext. 3228
Fax:    (416) 635-2013               | Télécopieur: (416) 635-2013
Email: Larry.Marsden at drdc-rddc.gc.ca | Email:Larry.Marsden at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
DWAN:  Larry.Marsden at forces.gc.ca    | DWAN: Larry.Marsden at forces.gc.ca
Web:   www.toronto.drdc-rddc.gc.ca   | Web:  www.toronto.drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Government of Canada                 | Gouvernement du Canada