FEL selected by EFY for a story

Sneha Ambastha sneha.ambastha at efy.in
Fri Dec 19 06:36:23 UTC 2014

Dear Fedora Team,

Congratulations!

It gives me immense pleasure to inform you that Fedora Electronic Lab (FEL) has been selected by EFY for Electronics For You (EFY) Plus. I would request you to send me a tested link to download this software.

Every month we select one of the best software that helps in electronics design and simulation and write a story around it to let the Engineers know about that tool and its advantages. We also include the free version of that software in our EFY DVD to help the engineers have a hands-on.

About EFY
EFY group is a tech-focused media group that publishes South Asia's #1 electronics magazine--Electronics For You (EFY), and the world's fastest growing website for electronics techies--http://electronicsforu.com/. Established in 1969, EFY first became India's #1 electronics magazine, then South Asia's and now the title is the global leader in terms of number of editorial pages, as well as advertisement pages. EFY Plus is the EFY magazine with a DVD.

About EFY DVD
EFY started bundling the DVD along with EFY Plus since May 2012. Being a region where most of the engineers do not have access to high quality broadband, we at EFY realized that many electronics professionals were not downloading software. Plus, with the increasing size of software tools, the bandwidth charges deter many from downloading them, even if they have access to broadband. We also realized that due to a not so up-to-date curriculum, many engineers are not aware about the range and benefits of software tools. By availing this FREE facility, you can certainly expand your market in this region--especially India.

P.S: If required, we can sign legal documents such as Memorandum of Agreement or Terms & Conditions to facilitate distribution of your software on the EFY DVD.

With Warm Regards,
Sneha Ambastha
Technical Journalist | EFY Group | email: sneha.ambastha at efy.in | M: 9555532060 |P: 0124-4046809