Why would Fedora Make a Built Available for Download

shadabul mujib shadabulmujib at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 15 08:17:53 UTC 2014

Hi Sir,

I have a simple question, which is why would fedora make a built available for download from fedora official site and mirror which if u install and subsequently try to set up a gmail act  using da feature called Onlline Acts available  from Settings Pannel, that tries to fetch data or do something to a user by da name of ray something?

I am a newbie, how concerned should I be? are there similar traps set through out Fedora Built?

Humbly
shad