Bad download size for Fedora 20 DVD

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 6 20:12:43 UTC 2014

2014/1/5 Ed Man <eduoardman at yahoo.com>:
> I've tried many times to make this is not a one time error. When downloading
> Fedora 20 DVD, the downloaded ISO size is only 300M, as can be seen below:
>
> -rwxr-xr-x+ 1 me None 308281344 Jan  5 10:51 Fedora-20-x86_64-DVD.iso
>
> But the stated size of the DVD image is 4.3GB, as stated on the download
> page. Obviously something is not right. Please fix.
>
> Fedora 20 DVD
>
> Intel & AMD / PC compatible 64-bit
>
> 4.3GB ISO disk image for 64-bit PC

Hi Ed,
the size information of the 64 bit DVD on our websites is correct,
perhaps you had a mirror issue or your connection had a temporary
problem.
You can try picking up another mirror [1] or just use the torrent [2].

Happy downloading.

[1] http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/Fedora/20/
[2] http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/torrents/Fedora-20-x86_64-DVD.torrent

--