fedora.next in 2013 (and fedora web presence)

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 8 22:09:34 UTC 2014

2014/1/6 Matthew Miller <mattdm at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hi Fedora web people! I posted a (kind of long) message on Fedora devel
> with some thoughts about the direction of the project in the next year, and
> since the top thing is very web-related, I thought it might be nice to drop
> a pointer to it here. The thread is at
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2014-January/193401.html,
> and while it'd be kind of nice to have discussion in one place, I'm happy to
> talk about it whereever. :)
>
> --
> Matthew Miller    --   Fedora Project    --    <mattdm at fedoraproject.org>
> --

Thank you for the pointer Matthew,
indeed it's not only 'very web-related' but will be a really huge task for us.
I'm following the topic you linked here, we were waiting for
fedora.next before working on major changes on the websites. There are
some ideas, but they need to be put together now, and we still don't
know how the sites for fedora.next should look like. I hope we will
soon have a more concrete idea of what and how we need to modify our
pages to satisfy the needs of fedora.next.
Any idea and heads up about the WG decisions are appreciated
(unfortunately I can't follow all their meetings and I guess it's the
same for others), and if we really will have the transition to
fedora-next already for F21 we need to work on it ASAP.

--
Robert Mayr
(robyduck)