Getting involved in Fedoraproject

Souradeep De souradeep.2011 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 05:47:28 UTC 2014

Hello,
I am Souradeep De, from Kolkata, India. I am currently pursuing my
B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering at Dr.B.C.Roy Engineering
College, Durgapur, India.

I have experience in building webapps using Python, Django and Flask.
I am proficient in HTML, CSS and know some JavaScript and JavaScript
frameworks like jQuery. Other programming languages that I know
include C, C++ and Java.

I have been using Fedora for almost 2 years now but didn't yet
contribute to Fedora. To start with, I would like to contribute to the
Fedora websites and infrastructure projects. I would like to start up
with some easy fixes and then when I am comfortable enough, move on to
more serious bugs.

Github profile: https://github.com/desouradeep
IRC nick: souradeep

Thanks.