Fedora Forum

Michael Simms micsim35 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat May 24 07:42:40 UTC 2014

Hello, I cannot access the forums since yesterday evening and I believe
it may be down. My router has been off in between so the dynamic ADSL
would have been reset. I use Chrome browser and all it says is

  "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.forums.fedoraforum.org"

No error codes.

I tried asking what I believed to be a sensible question on the Fedora
IRC this morning and got a stupid answer from one of the users saying
there is no Fedora Forum and to just use the ask site instead. I have no
time for that kind of thing. I just wanted to know a simple answer, was
anyone else able to access the forum or not.

http://www.forums.fedoraforum.org/

So is the user community forum where I have received some very good
advice and given feedback connected in any way at all to Fedora or not?

Best regards

Mike