Dead link on front page

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 19:26:48 UTC 2014

I'm working internally at Red Hat to get the target of that link
reinstated or corrected.  The problem is not that the link is wrong on
Fedora's website.  The problem is that when Red Hat migrated its
website, that target page somehow went missing.   I think this problem
was reported elsewhere too, but thank you for noticing it! :-)

I will try to update the group next week with more information if it's
available.