No package system-config-selinux available

Paul Campbell pcsnow at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 04:46:27 UTC 2014

Am I the first dummy in the world to ask this question ?

( maybe, you could give the poor users who actually read the docs a little
help. )

Thank you for your very prompt reply.
It looks like it worked as I got the app and changed back to Enforcing.
I will need a reboot to confirm but I think that will do it.

Thanks for your very helpful and timely reply.

Cheers