Migration to Zanata

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 17 21:27:15 UTC 2015

> (2014年12月02日 20:46), Robert Mayr wrote:

>> <mailto:noriko at fedoraproject.org>>:
>>
>>         [snip]
>>

>>     Oh 9 maintainers, great :-)
>>     I added you as the owner contact. We are looking at to implement the
>>     migration straight after F21 GA (atm 2014-12-10) and hopefully
>>     complete around the beginning of March 2015. Does this suit the
>>     schedule?
>>
>>     If the above period is acceptable, I will archive the projects on or
>>     after F21 GA (archiving will block accepting translation at tx and
>>     make the project unsearchable). As we are tracking the projects
>>     migration entirely at here [1], it would be appreciated that the
>>     migration date for websites projects is once scheduled.
>>
>>     [1]:https://fedoraproject.org/__wiki/L10N_Move_shouldTo_
>> Zanata#__Packages_to_Migrate
>>     <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Move_To_Zanata#
>> Packages_to_Migrate>
>>
>>     Thanks
>>
>>     noriko
>>

>> Yes, beginning of march might be ok for us (Fedora Websites), as F22
>> Alpha should be released in april or something like that. In any case,
>> I'd say, the earlier the better, so if it's at the end of february it's
>> not that bad.
>> Thanks for all the info, it's very useful and appreciated.
>> Kind regards.
>>

> Hello Robert
>
> For websites projects, atm we expect that the projects maintainers will
> perform the migration manually at their convenient timing. Once it
> completes, could you please let me know? The documentation is available at
> [1]. Any question can be posted to zanta-devel ML.
>
> Instead manual migration, if the projects maintainers prefer, it can be
> delegated to zanata team to perform auto-migration (this must happen
> sometime btw Dec to Jan). Some adjustment may be needed post migration.
> If you prefer this option, please advise.
>
> [1]:http://zanata.org/help/
>

> noriko
>

>> --
>> Robert Mayr
>> (robyduck)

Hi Noriko,
I migrated the source and po files to Zanata today but we still need to do
some other work on the websites.
Please check out the [https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/306
webticket] to know more. I've also updated the wiki page [1] where we need
to set the date of migration.
Please let me know if I forgot something, I'll keep you up to date.
See you.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites_To_Migrate

--
Robert Mayr