Some problems with my Fedoraproject.or account

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sun Jan 4 17:13:46 UTC 2015

On Sat, 3 Jan 2015 19:25:30 +0100
Matteo Zaffonato <zaffo80 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear webmaster,
> I'm the registered user zaffo80 on your website fedoraproject.org.
> After some years I tried to login on this website but unfortunately
> my password expired. I think this account was linked to the mail
> zaffo80 at zaffo80.cjb.net, but unfortunately this email has been
> deactivated some months ago.
>
> Is it possible to change the mail linked to the account? My actual
> mail is this one, zaffo80 at gmail.com

In order to do that we need to verify your identity. The two ways we
have of doing that are gpg key or security question/answer.
Unfortunately your account doesn't have either of those associated with
it. ;(

If you are unable to use the existing email to reset, you will need to
just create a new account.

kevin