limitations in account handling

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Jan 6 15:36:49 UTC 2015

On Tue, 06 Jan 2015 09:28:16 +0100
Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav at redhat.com> wrote:

> > > That's certainly not the case. I've uploaded my work key at
> > > morning and 6 hours later I still cannot commit in fedora
> > > repositories.
> > Can you send me the exact output you get when trying to commit?
>
> Yesterday:
> [nmavrogi at dhcp-2-127 ocserv]$ git push
> Permission denied (publickey).
>
> Please make sure you have the correct access rights
> and the repository exists.
>
> Today:
> [nmavrogi at dhcp-2-127 ocserv]$ git push
> Counting objects: 4, done.
> Delta compression using up to 4 threads.
> Compressing objects: 100% (4/4), done.
> Writing objects: 100% (4/4), 515 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.
> Total 4 (delta 3), reused 0 (delta 0)

ok. I dug into logs and found one strange issue. When you change your
ssh key there should be a message emitted that it was changed, but in
your case the message didn't say anything about the ssh key, it was
empty.

When you changed your ssh key did you do anything else in the account
system interface? Or just logged in, edit account, upload new key?

There's a bug here, just not sure how to isolate it. ;)

kevin