Positive Feedback

Brian Oswald bjoswald at outlook.com
Tue Mar 10 14:13:09 UTC 2015

Hello,

I realize you're just the webmaster and don't really deal with this sort
of thing, but I couldn't find another department to send this to.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my positive feedback with Fedora, and
thank your team for such a wonderful workstation distribution.

I am not a sysadmin, nor do I work in tech support, but that's also why
Fedora is so great: I can do everything from work to play without any
compromises. I literally popped in the USB stick, installed, and went (I
had to add the NVIDIA driver for my system to display properly, but a
minor inconvenience with RPMFusion!).

Linux really has come a long way since the 90s, and I for one am excited
to see where you take me. Keep up the excellent work!

Brian