Checksum issue

Chaoyi Zha cydrobolt at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 22 13:14:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

The checksum should be used to verify the integrity of a file according to
http://getfedora.org/verify
Please use the link above to verify your download.

It is not an alternate way to download the ISO image. You can download the
checksum by pressing CTRL+S or by copy pasting the contents to a text file.
The screenshot you sent is the expected behaviour of the checksum link.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Checksum

Thanks,
Chaoyi