Review of contents for Fedora Developer Portal

Petr Hracek phracek at redhat.com
Fri Oct 9 11:04:28 UTC 2015

Dear website team,

I am glad to announce that with Fedora 23 release date we will release
Fedora Developer Portal.

Deadline for review from our perpective is Friday 16th Octobor.
I guess that during the Friday we can have a bit more time:)

Before official release we would like to review all content stuff from
English point of view.
All contents are available here [1].

I think that review of all contents is a bit huge and hard work for one
person.
But if more folks are involved then it doesn't take so much time.

Pull Request are welcome with review items.
Could you please have a look on it and correct developers mistakes?

Shall I create a ticket for this issue?

[1] https://github.com/developer-portal/content

Greetings and thanks for cooperation.

--